Baby Sunscreen for Face by Mommy Care especially formulated to protect the delicate skin of babies and children from the sun's harmful rays!
The sunscreen provides protection for the skin against UVB radiation and blocks over 90% of the UVA rays according to the strictest protection standards for sunblocks.
The cream contains physical UV ray filters proven to be safer for use on infants and children, and nutrients such as jojoba, shea butter, chamomile and Dead Sea minerals.
It is easily absorbed and has a delicate fragrance and is recommended for use by the whole family.
The cream has been tested and has been found to be safe for use on babies from birth.
Mommy Care's sunscreen is suitable for use for babies from birth.
According to the recommendation of the Ministry of Health, apply SPF every two hours and after each time you leave the water.
Tips for staying in the sun
· The maximal recommended time between application is about two hours - regardless of the SPF.
· The quality of the application is crucial in effectively filtering radiation. It is recommended to cover all areas of the body and use a generous amount of the product.
· Is not recommended to use creams that have been opened a year ago and up, due to loss of effectiveness in protecting against radiation.
· Apply SPF to body half an hour before exposing to the sun
· Apply SPF also under the bathing suit
|Skin type||All skin type|
Shipping Policy tab content